Steady is fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data Processing Addendum
Cross-Border Transfers of Personal Information
Steady has certified compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework to safeguard the transfer of Personal Information from the EU to the US. On July 16, 2020, the Court of Justice of the European Union invalidated the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and instructed the EU Commission to develop and implement a new data transfer framework. Steady is committed to using lawful data transfer mechanisms for all cross-border transfers of Personal Information. Until a new framework is adopted, we will rely on Standard Contractual Clauses or another appropriate legal basis for the transfer of EU Personal Information, where required.
Steady uses third party sub-processors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to provide our application to our customers. We enter into GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each sub-processor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
Here’s our list of sub-processors. All of the data is processed in the United States.
- Amazon Web Services - infrastructure hosting
- Bugsnag - error reporting service
- Cloudflare - security and DNS services
- Heroku - infrastructure hosting
- Intercom - customer support services
- New Relic - application performance monitoring
- Postmark - transactional email delivery
- Plausible - web analytics service
- ProfitWell - payment analytics service
- Stripe - payment processing service
- Twilio - text message delivery
Contact us anytime for additional details.